- Does your dog's hair knot and tangle easily?
- Has it been a while since your dog was properly groomed?
- Has your dog rolled in mud or other material, leaving it's hair matted and unmanageable?
- Do you resort to using scissors to cut stubborn matts out of the coat?
- Has a groomer stated your dog needs to be clipped right back?
- Has your dog been traumatised when being groomed with heavy matting?
Don't despair Dial A Dog Wash Preston may be able to save your dog from the above.
Bryan our head groomer has the skils, patience, perseverance and professional equiment to give your matted dog the best change of a stress-free grooming session.
Although we can never guarantee results without meeting your pet - It may well be the best result we can do is to take off all the deep or heavy matting to relieve your pet from the skin being pulled from the matts. In the process Bryan ensures the matts are carefully released and the coat combed through before clipping- not just broken through with a high speed clipper. This is much more considerate to your pet and allows a full grooming session to take place to ensure the health and well-being of your dog is maintained.
1. Long heavily matted coat - the head is on the left !
2 Coat de matted - now comb and clippers can glide through effortlessly
3. Clipped, ready for a wash and final scissoring
1. Overdue a groom and very matted 2. Close up
3. Leg thick and matted 4. Leg de matted and clipped
5. Both legs dematted and clipped
6. Body dematted.
7. One side completed - still relaxed and happy
8. Both sides completed - and bathed and conditioned
9. Dematting and pet clip completed - just scissoring the desired face to do.